- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Electronic Faucet Turbine - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The SSPS uses turbine technology to create and store power every time the high-performance electronic faucet uses water. A six-pole magnet and dual-inductor rotor turbine create energy from the water flow. The energy the turbine creates is stored in a rechargeable storage device that mounts under the sink and can be attached to the wall. The system comes with a back-up battery and voltage regulator for smart power selection. An advanced electronic system regulates the supply between the primary and backup power sources.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms