Electronic Faucet - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
HyTronic Edge has an angular spout cast entirely from low-lead brass to meet current lead reduction requirements as well as the forthcoming 2014 federal lead reduction law. Comes standard with a 0.5 gpm vandal proof non-aerated spray outlet and includes an optional 2.2 gpm aerator insert. May be powered by an AC adapter (hard-wire or plug-in), 6-volt lithium battery, or Self Sustaining Power System.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms