- Facilities Manager »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Director of Facilities »
Electronic Air Measuring Station - Ruskin - Facility Management Product Release
AIRFLOW-IQ electronic air measuring station combines the features of the TDP05K air flow and temperature measuring probes with the CD50 ultra low-leak, class 1A rated CD50 damper, and the VAFB24-BAC RAMS Air Measurement BACnet actuator. Provides setpoint airflow control from 0 to 5,000 FPM (0 to 25 m/s) using analog or BACnet interface. Also features factory-calibrated controller in nonvolatile EPROM, single point 24-volt power connection, and is temperature and altitude compensated.
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation