Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Electronic Air Measuring Station - Ruskin - Facility Management Product Release
AIRFLOW-IQ electronic air measuring station combines the features of the TDP05K air flow and temperature measuring probes with the CD50 ultra low-leak, class 1A rated CD50 damper, and the VAFB24-BAC RAMS Air Measurement BACnet actuator. Provides setpoint airflow control from 0 to 5,000 FPM (0 to 25 m/s) using analog or BACnet interface. Also features factory-calibrated controller in nonvolatile EPROM, single point 24-volt power connection, and is temperature and altitude compensated.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability