Electromechanical Relays - Carlo Gavazzi Automation SpA - Facility Management Product Release
The RPY line of electromechanical relays offers 16 and 10 Amp switching in 1-, 2-, 3- and 4- pole changeover configurations. Relays come standard with a test button and indicating LED. A free wheeling diode is optional for DC coil versions. Relays can be mounted directly to a printed circuit board or a panel with optional top or side flange mounts, or with the use of an optional ZPY socket on a 35mm DIN rail. 5mm plug–in blade terminals are standard and PCB terminals are optional.
The 1-pole changeover relay can switch up to 16 Amps AC or DC, while the 2-, 3- and 4-pole relays are designed to switch 10 Amps AC or DC per pole. All pole configurations are available with 6-240VDC or 6-380VAC 50/60 Hz coils. RPY relays are suited for resistive loads as well as motor applications for up to 1HP (1-pole). Relays are UL, CSA and TUV approved, and are CE and RoHS compliant.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully