Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Electrochromic Glass Preserves View While Blocking Heat - SageGlass - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s electrochromic glass product tints on demand. The company’s nanotechnology incorporates micro-thin layers of coating applied to the glass and is available in a standard insulating glass unit. When activated by a low-voltage electrical current, the coating darkens, absorbing a portion of the sun’s heat and light, and enabling the glass to tint on demand. The product is designed to control solar glare, minimize solar heat gain, and enhance the thermal comfort of building occupants.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall