- Head Gardener »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Electrical System Modernization - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Asset Connect modernization solution can be directly integrated into existing low and medium voltage substations. Smart sensors provide information at the basic alarm level – from a local substation monitoring device (PLC + HMI) – through more advanced insights, such as thermal and humidity data for local SCADA processing. In fact, continuous thermal monitoring is a proven method of detecting loose connections early, and humidity monitoring helps ventilation failure detection that can lead to moisture, ozone and partial discharge in the substation.
SMS alerts as well as 24/7 remote access to Asset Connect features provide the ability to address complicated contacts and receive notifications about issues that have limited access and visibility. This modernization solution can be integrated with no modification of cables and connections. Installed Asset Connect sensors can monitor the system and predict potential failure, providing a significant life extension of the existing equipment and continuity of services of up to 15 to 20 years.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully