Electrical Receptacle - Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems - Facility Management Product Release
Hubbell Wiring Device’s SnapConnect is an electrical receptacle system that can save more than three minutes of total installation time per device when compared to a conventionally wired duplex, according to the company.
The system uses pre-wired terminals installed during rough-in and it uses pre-stripped leads that eliminate the need to make pigtails. After the protective packaging is removed, the terminal is simply snapped into the back of the receptacle; mounting screws are then tightened down and a wallplate is added to complete trim-out. SnapConnect duplex receptacles are available in hospital and specification grade.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully