Electrical Infrastructure - Convia Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Convia is a modular programmable electrical and data infrastructure for building interiors with plug-and-play power that doesn’t require the hardwiring of devices or switches. It allows users to create flexible, sustainable environments that be easily modified and upgraded. The system offers programmable associations between all devices and switches and allows users to install, upgrade and relocate technology anywhere in a space. It can be used as either a primary or secondary data network and supports VOIP, wireless hubs, IP security camera, digital displays and more.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully