Electrical Infrastructure - Convia Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Convia is a modular programmable electrical and data infrastructure for building interiors with plug-and-play power that doesn’t require the hardwiring of devices or switches. It allows users to create flexible, sustainable environments that be easily modified and upgraded. The system offers programmable associations between all devices and switches and allows users to install, upgrade and relocate technology anywhere in a space. It can be used as either a primary or secondary data network and supports VOIP, wireless hubs, IP security camera, digital displays and more.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully