Electrical Connector - Anderson Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
Designed as a low-cost solution for interconnection between two perpendicular power bus bars, the Rocker Power Clip is for N+1 rectifier, power-supply, and switching power-supply applications.
The clip’s contact provides low-voltage drop. The connector accepts a solid .125-inch thick nickel or gold-plated rectangular bus bar tab, which eliminates the need for a mating connector.
It allows for 6 degrees of float, resulting in improved blind mating and greater vertical chassis manufacturing tolerances. Its design enables the connector to be blind mated in deep racks, while its small size facilitates dense power packing.
Recognized to UL1977 and CSA standard C22.2 and rated for up to 300 amps continuous service, the Rocker Power Clip has been UL approved for hot-plug current interruption of 100A at 48V and 200A at 42V using a gold-plated bus bar tab.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully