Electrical Analyzer Test Unit - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The ESA620 Electrical Safety Analyzer test system from Fluke Biomedical features selections for three test loads, two protective earth test currents and two insulation test voltages. Therefore this product can be used worldwide to test to applicable standards of IEC60601, IEC62353, VDE 751, ANSI/AAMI ES60601, ANSI/AAMI ESI:1993, NFPA-99, AN/NZS 3551 and IEC61010.
Equipped with ten ECG posts, the unit offers simulation of ECG and performance waveforms so both electrical safety and basic tests on patient monitors may be performed with a single connection.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully