Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Electric Utility Vehicle - Columbia ParCar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Payloader series of Burden Carriers is designed to carry loads up to 5,200 pounds and tow up to 14,000 pounds. The vehicle is 100 percent electric, and its chassis is made of 14-gauge, diamond-plate steel with 10-gauge support sections. The unit features front and rear steel bumpers, dual head and taillights, and adjustable bucket seats. Two models with different cargo-deck sizes and wheelbases are available.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Concrete Coating Considerations
- Mowers and Total Cost of Ownership
- Mowers: Understanding Options
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today