- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Edge Switch - GarrettCom - Facility Management Product Release
PES42P Power Source Edge Switch is an addition to the line of Magnum Power over Ethernet (POE) switches that support clusters of IP video surveillance cameras or Ethernet-enabled access control devices. The product is designed to support up to four surveillance or access control devices as well as a fiber trunk back to a central control point. With up to four cameras devices hooked to a single switch, there are still fiber ports that can daisy-chain with other locations for high-bandwidth, secure transmission to the central monitoring point.
PoE combines data and power on the same copper cabling, simplifying installation and reducing costs.
The flexible edge-connectivity switch allows PoE ports to coexist with combinations of regular fiber and copper ports.
The product offers 17 different port configurations with a -48VDC power input for PoE and outdoor temperature rating.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully