Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
EZ-Line - DBI-SALA - Facility Management Product Release
The new EZ-Line® Retractable Horizontal Lifeline System from DBI-SALA incorporates a built-in retractor device, simplifying the installation, recoiling, and removal of horizontal lifeline systems. The 60-foot system is deployed and retracted from a compact, hand-held housing. EZ-Line features a pre-tension indicator, and weighs 33 percent less than most horizontal lifeline systems.
The EZ-Line Retractable Horizontal Lifeline System is compatible with most horizontal lifeline stanchions on the market, and is compatible with any DBI-SALA and PROTECTA anchorage connector or stanchion. The system was designed to comply with international safety standards, making the product suitable for installation in nearly any country.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality