EV Charging Station - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The EVlink outdoor electric vehicle charging station has the option of two charging circuits integrated into one pedestal. Available in wall or pedestal mounts. Authentication using a Radio Frequency Identification card available. An integral ground fault interrupter set at 5mA provides protection to users if a ground fault is detected.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully