Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
ERV Cassettes - Airxchange - Facility Management Product Release
To replace large decommissioned or aging energy recovery ventilation (ERV) wheels, Airxchange FA Series field-assembled cassettes are intended reduce installation times and costs. The cassettes are factory-built, tested, marked for reassembly, and then disassembled for shipment. Each cassette is precision cut into sections – typically halves or quarters – for delivery through standard doorways and rapid on-site assembly.
Every assembly carries a 5-year warranty. Wheels are available for applications from 100 to 35,000 cfm in integrated DX, air-handling, or stand-alone ERV systems, or as add-on options.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation