- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Facilities Technician »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
ERV Cassettes - Airxchange - Facility Management Product Release
To replace large decommissioned or aging energy recovery ventilation (ERV) wheels, Airxchange FA Series field-assembled cassettes are intended reduce installation times and costs. The cassettes are factory-built, tested, marked for reassembly, and then disassembled for shipment. Each cassette is precision cut into sections – typically halves or quarters – for delivery through standard doorways and rapid on-site assembly.
Every assembly carries a 5-year warranty. Wheels are available for applications from 100 to 35,000 cfm in integrated DX, air-handling, or stand-alone ERV systems, or as add-on options.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation