- Building Assistant »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
ERV Cassettes - Airxchange - Facility Management Product Release
To replace large decommissioned or aging energy recovery ventilation (ERV) wheels, Airxchange FA Series field-assembled cassettes are intended reduce installation times and costs. The cassettes are factory-built, tested, marked for reassembly, and then disassembled for shipment. Each cassette is precision cut into sections – typically halves or quarters – for delivery through standard doorways and rapid on-site assembly.
Every assembly carries a 5-year warranty. Wheels are available for applications from 100 to 35,000 cfm in integrated DX, air-handling, or stand-alone ERV systems, or as add-on options.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation