EPact Calculator - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Carrier’s E20-II Hourly Analysis Program (HAP) v4.31 has been approved by the Department of Energy for calculating and certifying energy savings. Commercial building owners and leaseholders can now use the software to receive energy efficiency tax deductions under the Energy Policy Act (EPACT) 2005.
EPACT 2005 allows commercial building owners and leaseholders to claim a federal tax deduction for installing energy efficient equipment. Under the act, all energy savings claims must also be certified. Certification requires a qualified individual to use a qualified building energy simulation program, such as HAP, to calculate the energy savings.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects