- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
EPDM Membrane - Johns Manville - Facility Management Product Release
JM EPDM R FIT (Factory Inseam Tape) membrane provides multiple product offerings in adhered, ballasted, and mechanically fastened options. Product is designed with an easy-release zip strip for application with Johns Manville 1-inch Polymer Batten Strip. The cured EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) is reinforced with a 1,000+ denier polyester mat, providing puncture and hail resistance. The fully extruded construction produces fewer air voids, more uniform thickness and smoother sheets.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems