ECM Circulator - Taco Comfort Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The 007e ECM circulator offers the equivalent performance of the 007 combined with high-efficiency ECM technology that uses up to 85 percent less electricity and requires no programming. The 007e also features BIO Barrier, which protects the pump from contaminants, and the SureStart function, which automatically frees locked rotor conditions and self-purges air.
The 007e is suited for hydronic systems zoned with circulators or zone valves. It is compact and features dual electrical knock-outs, 6-inch stranded wire leads, Integral Flow Check (IFC), and double insulation — no ground wire required. The nut-grabber feature on the flanges makes installation quick and easy. The optional two-way flange model provides universal fit to any flange position. An LED display indicates orange for normal operation and white for SureStart mode.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation