Duplex Floor Box - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Leviton’s 15A, 125V nickel-plated duplex Floor Box Assembly is supplied ready-to-wire with a duplex receptacle, floor plate, floor box and all necessary seals. Designed to meet UL514A 2004 revision requirements for metal floor boxes in wood floor and carpet installations, the floor box features an impact-resistant thermoplastic receptacle face and body and a 0.060 inch thick solid brass floor plate. To prevent moisture and debris from entering the assembly, threaded nickel-plated brass screw caps fit flush to the floor plate with seals at both the floor plate and cap. Prepared for quick assembly under varied conditions, the receptacle’s plaster ears have been removed and a green grounding screw has been positioned for side wiring. The floor box assembly is suitable for in-floor installations and complies with NEC article 314.27(c).
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully