- Project Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
Ductless AC - Haier Ductless - Facility Management Product Release
The FlexFit Pro series is available from 24,000 BTU to 48,000 BTU. System offers piping length up to 230 feet, and 100 foot drop. It can provide 100 percent cooling capacity at 0 F and the outdoor unit's quiet operating mode reduces noise below 45dB(A). The outdoor condenser unit can be used with three different types of indoor units. The Cassette Indoor unit features round-corner air outlet to eliminate blind spot and individual airflow control of the four louvers. Optional "intelligent eye" for continuous monitoring and control for improved efficiency.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation