- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Duct Sealant - Hardcast - Facility Management Product Release
Foil-Grip 1403-181BFX rolled elastomeric duct sealant is designed for duct configurations and below-grade applications. It has met and exceeded all of UL’s 181B standards for safety, strength and adhesion for flex-duct systems. It also complies with the California Home Energy Efficiency Rating System.
It is manufactured with a modified butyl adhesive joined to a mill-finished aluminum foil backing. It adheres to most surfaces including sheet metal, duct board, flex duct, PVC-coated duct and duct wrap vapor barriers, and fully bonds within 24 hours of installation.
Formulated to withstand a variety of conditions, it will not crack, dry out or rot and will perform in temperatures ranging from -20 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Technicians can apply it in temperatures that range from 35 - 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation