- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Assistant Director -Logistics and Contracts »
- Assistant Director- Plumbing Services »
- Building Engineer »
Dual-Sided Card Printer/Encoder - Zebra Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The P430i desktop plastic card printer/encoder, designed for high-volume card production, supports card thicknesses from 10 to 60 mils. The product includes an LCD display, translucent covers for print viewing and a cleaning cartridge.
Card feeder capacity can be increased from 100 cards to 220 cards (30 mils) by adding an input feeder extension. Users can load the ribbon and up to 200 cards at a time without having to stop the printing process. The device also identifies cards that fail to encode correctly; these are automatically sent to a reject bin before printing. Contact smart card encoding and magnetic stripe encoding are available.
Built-in Ethernet connectivity is available as a factory-installed or field-upgradeable option.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing