Dual-Purpose Coating - Benjamin Moore & Co. - Facility Management Product Release
SuperSpec High Performance maintenance coatings are formulated to perform as a direct-to-metal primer and as a semi-gloss finish coat. The water-reducible acrylic does not pose a fire hazard and is non-polluting. It resists various weather conditions, oxidation, fading and loss of gloss. The film provides the adhesion needed to withstand thermal shock, due to radical weather changes. A minimum of two coats is recommended for uncoated ferrous metal.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors