Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Dual-Flush Toilet Bowls - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials has certified these floor-mount, dual-flush toilet bowls, which comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, as well as the wall-mount models. The toilet bowls are designed for water-efficient operation in combination with dual-flush flushometers. The Solis and Ecos flushometers select and initiate a regular flush — 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) — or reduced flush — 1.1 gpf — based on the amount of time the visitor remains in sensor range.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility