- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Dual-Flush Toilet - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
The Selectronic releases 1.1 gallons per flush when motion is detected for less than 60 seconds, and 1.6 gpf when motion is detected for 60 seconds or longer. Available in 11-1/2-inch or 27-inch rough-in version, as well as a retrofit model. Same sensor and wireless controller work for all Selectronic fittings.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms