- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Drywall Screw Gun Increases Power, Run Time - Milwaukee Tool - Facility Management Product Release
By harnessing the power, performance and run-time that they are able to deliver through M18 Fuel technology, Milwaukee introduces the M18 Fuel drywall screw gun. Capable of driving screws faster than the leading corded competitor and providing 3X longer run-time than leading cordless models, the M18 Fuel drywall screw gun is the first cordless solution on the market that offers the best balance of speed, run-time, and ergonomics in the industry to provide unrivaled productivity.
“Cordless drywall screw guns are not new to the industry, but the options available in today’s market do not offer the right combination of performance and ergonomics that professionals require during prolonged use on the jobsite,” says Cole Conrad, Group Product Manager for Milwaukee Tool. “Unwilling to settle on sub-par performance, we spent countless hours of jobsite research looking for exactly the right combination of features users need most. Through our advanced technologies we are able to provide a true productivity enhancement and solution unlike the rest. A great example of this is the Auto Start feature. With Auto Start engaged and the trigger locked on, the motor only starts when the screw contacts the drywall. This results in no unnecessary motor noise between screws and up to 3X longer run-time. Ultimately, this gives the user the ability to use our screwgun the same way they use their corded guns, but with the portability benefits of cordless.”
By combining three exclusive innovations - the PowerState brushless motor, RedLithium battery pack, and RedLink Plus intelligence — the new M18 Fuel drywall screw gun delivers breakthrough performance – driving screws faster than corded at 4,500 RPMs.
When equipped with an M18 RedLithium XC5.0 Battery Pack the tool can consistently fasten up to (64) 4x8 and 5/8” thick sheets of work on a full charge. With less weight and added portability, the M18 fuel drywall screw gun is also available as a kit with the M18 RedLithium 2.0 compact battery pack – fastening up to (27) 4x8 and 5/8” sheets and weighing in at only 3.4lbs with battery.
Due to its necessity for long periods of time on the jobsite, Milwaukee spent countless hours designing the M18 Fuel drywall screw gun so that it offers a balanced and lightweight experience for the user. This focus on improved ergonomics has resulted in a screw gun that’s comfortable in the user’s hand all day long.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality