Dryfall Paint Offers Flash Rust Resistance - Behr - Facility Management Product Release
BEHR PRO DryFall Paint is a high-hide, high-reflectance acrylic coating formulated specifically for airless spray application and offers flash rust resistance. It settles into a sweepable dust within ten feet from ceiling surfaces. BEHR PRO Dryfall Paint is suitable for use on drywall/gypsum board, concrete, plaster, wood, ferrous, and non-ferrous metals. Greenguard certified.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors