- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Dry Pipe Valve - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Dry Pipe Valve for fire protection system is reset by re-establishing air pressure to the system and then pressurizing the valveâ€™s priming chamber. The G-4000 has a pressure rating of 250 PSI and features a lightweight, ductile iron body with black E-coat. Available in a 4-inch size and includes complete, factory-installed trim components.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation