Dry Pipe Valve - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Dry Pipe Valve for fire protection system is reset by re-establishing air pressure to the system and then pressurizing the valveâ€™s priming chamber. The G-4000 has a pressure rating of 250 PSI and features a lightweight, ductile iron body with black E-coat. Available in a 4-inch size and includes complete, factory-installed trim components.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation