Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Director of Facilities »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
Dry Erase Paint - Benjamin Moore - Facility Management Product Release
Notable Dry Erase Paint, a premium dry erase coating, can transform almost any surface into a dry erase board. Notable is made with a two-component formula that is easy to erase and will not yellow over time or leave ghosting marks after erasing. Notable delivers premium performance, easy application and extended pot life, allowing more time to paint multiple or larger spaces.
Suitable for use on a variety of surfaces including painted walls, wood, glass, metal and laminate, Notable can be applied to almost any surface. The proprietary, two-component formula is CDPH v.1 emission certified and qualifies for CHPS and for LEED v4 low-emitting materials credit.
Notable Dry Erase Paint is available in 50-, 100- and 200-square foot kits in white for a classic whiteboard look or clear to transform any of the 3,500+ Benjamin Moore colors into a dry erase surface.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors