Dry-Erase Paint - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
This paint allows for a writeable, erasable surface on walls in conference rooms, offices, classrooms, dorm rooms, lobbies — anywhere a dry-erase surface is desired. The two-part, water-based urethane coating also can convert existing chalkboards or dry-erase boards to new dry-erase surfaces, making it a more cost-efficient alternative to replacement.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors