- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Drum Machine Works Through Deep Clogs in Drain Lines - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
Now with easily interchangeable drums, the Speedrooter XL from General Pipe Cleaners clears tough clogs in 3-10-inch lines up to 200 feet.
The rugged, easy-to-maneuver Speedrooter XL sports a powerful ¾ horsepower motor and 100 foot capacity drums for Flexicore cable.
Change drums to add cable lengths or swap cable sizes with ease. Just loosen three knobs and remove the drum. Switch between ¾ or ⅝ cables in the large drum design – General’s see through inner cage lets you quickly gauge how much cable remains – or substitute the small drum with 100 feet of ½-inch cable for smaller lines.
Variable speed cable feed offers raw driving and pulling power for long, tough jobs – feeding and retrieving ¾-, ⅝- and ½-inch cables. To adjust ¾- or ⅝-inch cables, simply turn a knob on top of the feed – no screwdriver required!
One person can easily load Speedrooter XL onto a truck. The machine’s frame slides smoothly from the loading wheel to the handle to stair climbers and finally to the wheels. The adjustable height, swept back handle also provides maximum maneuvering leverage. And the durable design features a braced frame at key stress points, front and rear drum supports for longer bearing wear, and Flexicore® cable.
Flexicore cable offers superior kink resistance and unequalled strength with the right amount of flexibility. It’s so tough that it carries a one year warranty against breakage.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms