- Campus Operations Manager »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Groundskeeper »
- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Drum Machine Provides Versatility, Ease of Use to Drain Cleaning - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The RIDGID K-3800 drum machine is a powerful, easy to transport, versatile tool ideal for cleaning through ¾-4-inch drain lines up to 100 feet.
The drum machine features a corrosion-resistant molded cable drum that won’t dent or rust; a drum tilt that adjusts for proper cable feed angle; and a drum cable quick-release with built-in handholds for easy cable change and transport. The 175-watt universal motor spins cable at 240 RPM and gears down automatically when hitting blockage to enhance performance.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms