Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Drum Machine Provides Versatility, Ease of Use to Drain Cleaning - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The RIDGID K-3800 drum machine is a powerful, easy to transport, versatile tool ideal for cleaning through ¾-4-inch drain lines up to 100 feet.
The drum machine features a corrosion-resistant molded cable drum that won’t dent or rust; a drum tilt that adjusts for proper cable feed angle; and a drum cable quick-release with built-in handholds for easy cable change and transport. The 175-watt universal motor spins cable at 240 RPM and gears down automatically when hitting blockage to enhance performance.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility