Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Drum Machine Provides Versatility, Ease of Use to Drain Cleaning - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The RIDGID K-3800 drum machine is a powerful, easy to transport, versatile tool ideal for cleaning through ¾-4-inch drain lines up to 100 feet.
The drum machine features a corrosion-resistant molded cable drum that won’t dent or rust; a drum tilt that adjusts for proper cable feed angle; and a drum cable quick-release with built-in handholds for easy cable change and transport. The 175-watt universal motor spins cable at 240 RPM and gears down automatically when hitting blockage to enhance performance.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 5 Steps to Ensuring Plumbing Upgrades Last
- Specifying Plumbing Products to Minimize Maintenance
- The Resurgence Legionnaires' and Resources to Help Address It
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility