- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Dropout Recloser - S&C Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The TripSaver Dropout Recloser from S&C Electric protects overhead lateral circuits on electrical distribution systems. Used in lieu of a more commonly applied fuse cutout, it improves system reliability by eliminating the permanent outage, which results when the cutout responds to a temporary fault.
Offered in system voltage class ratings of 15.5 and 27 kV, this self-powered, electronically controlled vacuum recloser can be installed in new or existing cutout mountings. A two-insulator branch-feeder style mounting is also available. TripSaver requires no programming or batteries.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully