Dropout Recloser - S&C Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The TripSaver Dropout Recloser from S&C Electric protects overhead lateral circuits on electrical distribution systems. Used in lieu of a more commonly applied fuse cutout, it improves system reliability by eliminating the permanent outage, which results when the cutout responds to a temporary fault.
Offered in system voltage class ratings of 15.5 and 27 kV, this self-powered, electronically controlled vacuum recloser can be installed in new or existing cutout mountings. A two-insulator branch-feeder style mounting is also available. TripSaver requires no programming or batteries.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully