- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Drinking Fountain - Halsey Taylor - Facility Management Product Release
The vandal-resistant, bi-level model – HRFGSEBP-VR – is manufactured from Marblyte, a durable, non-porous, solid surface material. The fountain also is available as a freeze-resistant model – HRFGSEBP-VR-FR. The galvanized-steel, protective, bottom cover plates are designed to safeguard the fountain from any damage in high-traffic areas.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms