Drinking Fountain - Halsey-Taylor - Facility Management Product Release
Designed with educational and healthcare facilities in mind, the Voyager MVP is equipped with the Aqua Sentry filter to reduce the taste and odor associated with sediment and chlorine, while also decreasing harmful contaminants, such as cysts and lead. An LED display indicates filter life; each filter is designed to deliver up to 750 gallons clean, safe water.
The fountain features a two-tone gray cabinet molded from a resilient polymer composite material, and the water coolers have rounded corners and edges, offer hands-free sensor operation and meets state and federal requirements for adult or child ADA.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms