Drinking Fountain - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Chicago Faucets’ redesigned bubblers incorporate an increased emphasis on safety and durability. The line includes models with flexible heads that help protect against injury by flexing on impact. Flex-head bubblers feature anti-microbial properties that inhibit disease-causing organisms.
Vandal-resistant features include anti-rotation pins that fasten the bubbler securely to the mounting deck to discourage tampering, and a recessed vandal-resistant volume control that requires a hex wrench to adjust water flow. The fountain offerings include four cast brass models. All four models meet ADA requirements and have a five-year limited warranty, according to the company.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms