- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Drain-Inspection Systems - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
SeeSnake microReel L100 and L100C are complete, compact, portable drain-inspection systems for users needing to push cable distances of up to 100 feet in lines with diameters of 1-1/2 to 4 inches. The system features a 100-foot cable and a larger, 25-millimeter camera head with improved lighting. The push cable is designed to be stiff enough to reach longer distances, yet flexible enough to allow access through bends in lines.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms