Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Drain-Inspection Camera - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
Technicians can use the SeeSnake nanoReel N85S system ultra-small-diameter lines ranging from 3/4 inches to 2 inches and can make tight turns. The lightweight, compact unit allows users to push cable distances of up to 85 feet. At 9-1/2 pounds, it is easy to transport between job sites, making it ideal for inspecting boiler tubes, supply lines and sprinkler systems. For additional flexibility on job sites, users can remove the internal drum cartridge from the housing assembly and exchange it with optional interchangeable drums so the system can fit specific applications.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility