- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Drain-Inspection Camera - Electric Eel Manfaucturing - Facility Management Product Release
The EC-5 inspection system features a 5-inch, liquid-crystal-display color monitor, a color camera — also available with a self-leveling color camera — 100 feet of push cable, and a 512 hertz in-line transmitter housed in a lightweight and portable reel. The system is designed to inspect 2-8-inch drain lines and weighs 25 pounds. Jacks are provided on the unit for an external recording device.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms