Drain-Inspection Camera - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The SeeSnake MiniPak features a 5.7-inch, daylight-readable, color, liquid-crystal display and a push-button interface. The five-button, light-emitting-diode control interface operates the unit's transmitter. Operators can adjust the unit's screen settings to 10 different levels. An 18-volt, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery powers the unit, providing five hours of uninterrupted use. The unit also can operate on alternating-current power via a supplied adaptor.
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia