Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Drain-Cleaning Machine Reaches up to 200 Feet - Electric Eel Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The Model C cleans 3-10-inch diameter lines with up to 200 feet of 1-1 ¼ inches of self-feeding dual cable in 8- or 10-foot sections that require no handling when rotating. This time tested machine spins cable at twice the RPM of a continuous cable machine for maximum cleaning power in 3-10-inch diameter lines. The unit weighs only 72 pounds, so along with the folding handle, loading and transportation is easy. The Model C is the best unit available for tougher blockages such as tree roots and for longer runs in main sewer lines.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility