- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Drain Cleaner - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
Featuring an integrated wheeled cart design, the Ridgid K-400 stair-climbing frame design helps users transport the unit up and down stairs. It has a 1/3 horsepower motor, which spins cable at 190 rpm. The motor is positioned above the drum for stability and balance. With a capacity to store 100 feet of 3/8-inch cable or 75 feet of 1/2-inch cable, the dent-proof polyethylene drum resists corrosion and rust. The patented cable-control system causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage. This decreases the chance of the cable flipping over and warns the user of blockages.
An Autofeed, the patented automatic cable-feed feature that allows users to reverse the direction of the cable quickly, is available as an accessory.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms