Drain Cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The Kinetic Water Ram uses compressed air to generate a shock wave that clears drain stoppages. The shock wave bypasses vents and goes around bends to reach the stoppage with a 2 percent loss of power. The built in pump and pressure gauge lets operators select the force required for each job. An optional toilet attachment screws onto the front of the unit for use as a plunger.
The tool comes with tapered rubber cones and a set of expansion plugs to handle 1-1/4-inch to 4-inch lines.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Myths and Misconceptions about Drain Cleaning
- Drain Cleaning: Understanding Facility Needs and Equipment Options
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms