Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Drain Cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The Cordless Power-Vee power drain cleaner has an automatic feed that drives and retrieves the cable up to 16 feet per minute — and handles 1/4-inch through 3/8-inch cables with no need for adjustment.
The 12-volt variable-speed can clear sink, shower, toilet, and laundry drain lines up to 3 inches in diameter. Its Dyna-Thrust bearing system reduces motor wear.
Quick-change cable cartridges make cable changing easy. It carries up to 50 feet of 1/4-inch and 5/16-inch cable, and 35 feet of 3/8-inch Flexicore cable. Flexicore wire rope center cables are coiled left hand over a core of wire rope, then heat-treated.
It comes with two batteries, a battery charger, and a variety of cables, cutters and accessories.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 5 Steps to Ensuring Plumbing Upgrades Last
- Specifying Plumbing Products to Minimize Maintenance
- The Resurgence Legionnaires' and Resources to Help Address It
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility