Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Drain Cleaner - Electric Eel Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The Model CT features variable-speed motor control that gives the operator improved cable control and cleaning power of 75-350 revolutions per minute at constant torque. The units are designed to clean drain lines up to 50 feet long. The drain cleaner features a 1/5-horsepower, 90-volt, direct-current motor. The machine is available with a two-way, automatic cable feed that keeps hands off rotating cable as the feed advances and retrieves with the push of a lever. The cable guide hose helps eliminate cable whipping and helps keep work areas cleaner. A heavy-duty housing protects motor and internal wiring. The steel tubular frame allows for vertical or horizontal operation.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia