Drain Cleaner - Electric Eel Manfaucturing - Facility Management Product Release
The Electric Eel Model CT features variable-speed motor control ranging from 75 to 350 RPM with constant torque. Designed to clean 0.75-inch to 2.5-inch diameter drain lines up to 50 feet is length.
The standard unit features a hand-tightened Jacobs chuck. The CT is also available with a two-way auto cable feed to retrieve cable with the push of a lever. Cable guide hose, heavy-duty housing and stainless steel cable drum are standard.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Planning Restroom Upgrades in the COVID-19 Era
- How to Measure Results of Design Shifts to All-Inclusive Restrooms
- Restroom Technology Upgrades Can Aid Coronavirus Mitigation Efforts
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms