- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
Drain Cleaner - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The K-400 drain cleaner from Ridgid uses an integrated transport cart with over-molded rubber wheels and an integrated telescoping handle. The handle locks in low position during drain cleaning operation or during transport to minimize space requirements.
The device’s cable control system causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limiting the potential for cable to flip over in the drum, plus it helps indicate to the operator when blockages are encountered.
It uses 100 feet of integral-wound solid-core cable that is rugged and kink resistant. Each size comes in several lengths and uses a variety of the Ridgid quick-connect cutters.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Navigating the Challenges that Surround Plumbing
- Plumbing Upgrades Fit for Sustainable Codes
- How Restrooms Can Accommodate Post-Covid Expectations
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- 5 Ways to Prevent Plumbing Maintenance
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations