Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Drain Cleaner - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The K-400 drain cleaner from Ridgid uses an integrated transport cart with over-molded rubber wheels and an integrated telescoping handle. The handle locks in low position during drain cleaning operation or during transport to minimize space requirements.
The device’s cable control system causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limiting the potential for cable to flip over in the drum, plus it helps indicate to the operator when blockages are encountered.
It uses 100 feet of integral-wound solid-core cable that is rugged and kink resistant. Each size comes in several lengths and uses a variety of the Ridgid quick-connect cutters.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 5 Steps to Ensuring Plumbing Upgrades Last
- Specifying Plumbing Products to Minimize Maintenance
- The Resurgence Legionnaires' and Resources to Help Address It
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility