- Custodial Assistant »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Door and Panels Answer Restroom Partition Privacy Needs - Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Most toilet partition brands have a significant vertical gap between the stile and door that compromises patrons’ privacy and security while using the compartment. The gap-free interlocking design eliminates the sight lines.
The 72-inch maximum height doors, panels and stiles add security and additional privacy, and can be used in combination. Both features are available with the DuraLineSeries® (CL) and SierraSeries® (SCRC) Partitions; Maximum height is available with all HPL Series.
“We have observed all kinds of informal solutions such as metal strips attached to the stiles all the way to hanging toilet paper to shroud the gap. Our engineers have designed a solid, permanent answer to partition privacy and security,” says Bobrick VP/Marketing, David Leigh.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Consider Restroom Upgrades in the Pandemic Era
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms