Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Door Opener - I. I. Williams - Facility Management Product Release
The Clean Hands Opener is a hands-free washroom door opener. A small metal bracket attaches to the door above the existing handle and allows people to use their forearms to open the door. As the door is pulled open, the opener rotates toward the user, releasing the user’s arm naturally.
The device is suitable for pull-open doors of any construction and is a permanent fixture. It is offered in three finishes to match existing door hardware.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility